With direct access to the Chelsea Embankment and positioned between two of London’s historic bridges, Albert and Chelsea, St Wilfrid’s is exceptionally well located in one of the most sought after areas of London.
We are owned by The Congregation of the Daughters of the Cross of Liège, a registered charity for the promotion of healthcare and education. In 1869, the Sisters established St Wilfrid’s in Cale Street, Chelsea. A move to Tite Street in 1976 saw the new site registered as a care home. Tite Street has been a favoured, fashionable location since its creation in 1877, and our care home is positioned opposite Oscar Wilde’s plaque-commemorated house.
We would like to thank our residents, staff, Sisters and Chaplain for allowing us to use photographs of them